Kdawg

Daniel Vaughan

Apr 20, 2016, 5:02:52 PM4/20/16
to XAML Disciples
Karl's social media accounts have been deleted. I'm worried if he's okay. Has anyone been in touch with him recently?

Sacha Barber

Apr 21, 2016, 12:50:52 AM4/21/16
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

There was another message yesterday about this

--

---

Karl Shifflett

Apr 22, 2016, 10:55:03 AM4/22/16
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, cell dead. Been looking in West Virginia for a place to live. Will be back in SC soon.  Thanks for your care and concern.

Best,

Karl

Sent from my iPhone