The comfort of WPF

Brennon Williams

Jun 3, 2014, 5:00:48 AM6/3/14
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

You know, I was just thinking this morning that I still don’t find that “comfort” factor when writing stuff outside of WPF. A lot of my work these days is with straight C and C++ in robotics. I am sure not being as proficient in either of those as C# has something to do with it, and then there is the Linux side of it as well – but all in all, I am pretty sure it is just down to missing the old days of writing apps on the desktop.

I may not interact so much in here any more, but rest assured that I see all the posts and if I one day have something worthy to input, I shall.

Cheers all.

Peter O'Hanlon

Jun 3, 2014, 12:21:59 PM6/3/14
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brennon, long time no hear. While it's a shame you aren't still doing WPF, Robotics has enough of a cool factor to offset this :D

--

---