Invitation to AIStudio Alpha

Brennon Williams

Dec 4, 2016, 6:33:27 PM12/4/16
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

HI all,

Are any of you working on or interested in Chatbots, robots or conversational interfaces?

Remember the demo I showed a few months back? Since then, I have been working on a new editor to enable rapid creation of intelligent conversations which uses that same engine technology.

In the first build we are targeting Microsoft BotFramework as the delivery platform. We will be adding more soon including desktop apps and maker hardware.

We are within weeks of releasing a closed Alpha version to a small group of developers.

Would be great to have you involved – just send a mail to al...@aistudio.com

Have a great holiday season to everyone.

Cheers

Brennon

Sacha Barber

Dec 5, 2016, 3:26:46 AM12/5/16
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Brennon Williams <brennon...@x-coders.com> wrote:
Microsoft BotFramework

Wish I had the time Brennon, 2 kids leaves exactly NO time

Brennon Williams

Dec 5, 2016, 8:13:27 AM12/5/16
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

No worries Sacha. I’m sure I can always open up a slot if you find some time ;-)

Take it easy.

Cheers

--

---