Please spread the word

Bill Kempf

Apr 14, 2009, 8:41:15 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
I tweeted the following this morning:

WPF Disciples are starting a discussion on a ref app for M-V-VM, ala Pet Shop for the web. http://www.codeplex.com/mvvmref

Others have started the ReTweet chain, and Mike rightfully corrected the above to include "and others", since this isn't a Disciple's only thing.  Anyway, since we made the discussion public, I think it's probably a good idea to try and get as much community feedback as possible.  So spreading the word about this, via Twitter, blogs or any other mechanism you deem appropriate, would be much appreciated.

I must say, the discussion on the project site so far, while short, is very exciting.  Good stuff.

- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery.  Bugs are features.

Corrado Cavalli

Apr 14, 2009, 9:32:49 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

Spreaded all over Italy J

-Corrado

Bill Kempf

Apr 14, 2009, 9:36:18 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Wow.  About 3 RT in less than two hours, and I've already gained several new followers.  People appear to be quite interested in this idea.  Can't wait to see how things turn out.

Pavan Podila

Apr 14, 2009, 9:49:59 AM4/14/09
to WPF Disciples
Tweeted and also sent out a word internally amongst our WPF
developers :)

On Apr 14, 9:36 am, Bill Kempf <weke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow.  About 3 RT in less than two hours, and I've already gained several new
> followers.  People appear to be quite interested in this idea.  Can't wait
> to see how things turn out.
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Corrado Cavalli
> <corradocava...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> >  Spreaded all over Italy J
>
> > -Corrado

Sacha Barber

Apr 14, 2009, 9:52:28 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Ill blog about this tomorrow.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:36:18 -0400
Subject: [WPF Disciples] Re: Please spread the word
From: wek...@gmail.com
To: wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

Get the New Internet Explore 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now

Eric Burke

Apr 14, 2009, 10:02:46 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
bill, what's your twitter ID?

Apr 14, 2009, 10:53:41 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
@wekempf

Bill Kempf

Apr 14, 2009, 11:01:51 AM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
BTW... do we have some nice collection of Disciple Twitter handles, like we do for the blogs?

Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft [MVP, MCP]

Apr 14, 2009, 1:01:39 PM4/14/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

Great point about the twitter handles. Maybe Rudi would be able to update his post at

http://dotnet.org.za/rudi/archive/2009/01/21/wpf-disciples.aspx

This is the one I use as reference when I need a list of disciples.

My twitter handle is LBugnion

Laurent

BTW... do we have some nice collection of Disciple Twitter handles, like we do for the blogs?

Sacha Barber

Apr 15, 2009, 5:01:52 AM4/15/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
http://sachabarber.net/?p=499

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:41:15 -0400

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more!