Quick Question about attending the meetup

Nur Ahmad Furlong

Feb 17, 2008, 4:58:42 AM2/17/08
to wpcap...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

just wanted to know, if I wasn't going at attend the dinner would I still have to pay to attend and if so what would be the cost.
I'd prefer to just attend the meet and not stay for the dinner.

--
nomad-one - Nur Ahmad Furlong
Strategic Design & Web Consultant

Blog: www.nomad-one.com
Mobile: +27(0)732580215
Email: n...@nomad-one.com
MSN: noma...@hotmail.com (MSN)

Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nomadone

Flickr Portfolio: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomad-one/

Personal Project: www.One-Project.org

Frans Kuipers

Feb 17, 2008, 5:24:49 AM2/17/08
to wpcap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am also interested in the answer to this question :-)

Frans
--
Frans Kuipers
Cell: +27 (0)76 169 8752

Quote - Jules Renard - "It is not how old you are, but how you are old"

Callum

Feb 17, 2008, 5:39:55 AM2/17/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
G'day,

The simple answer is, I don't know. The venue gave us a price per
person including dinner.

I'm assuming that they'll be prepared to work something out. I'd
suggest we discuss it with the venue tomorrow.

Worst case scenario, the venue will ask everyone to pay R175 even if
they don't stay for dinner.

Cheers - Callum.