Please take 30 secs to register

Callum

Feb 15, 2008, 6:17:36 AM2/15/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
G'day,

If you're coming on Monday please take 30 secs to register here:
http://wpcapetown.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/first-cape-town-wordpress-meetup-confirmed/

Much appreciated.

Cheers - Callum.

Miguel dos Santos

Feb 15, 2008, 6:45:50 AM2/15/08
to wpcap...@googlegroups.com
Oi, sorry guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to make it, as something important's come up.
If only it were after 5pm, I could make it. I might still come towards the end and catch the last 30mins of the meetup.

Callum

Feb 15, 2008, 7:06:27 AM2/15/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
Ahh, that's a shame.

If you can make it along, even for the last hour, that'd be great.
Plus, you can always join us for dinner. There are one or two people
who can't stay for dinner, so you might be able to "swap" with them
and only pay once between 2 people.

Hope to see you at some point on Monday.

Cheers - Callum.