Training a newbie on Wordpress + Webmaster role

Ramon Thomas

Aug 15, 2008, 12:14:44 PM8/15/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
Guys I hired a new guy who has some basic web skills. He is 20 years
old and has a technical matric as well as N2 electrical engineering. I
have done some limited training on how Wordpress works with him.

However, I realise he needs to get some training that takes him all
the way from basic understanding of the Internet, TCP/IP, to HTML to
eventually getting into FTP/Sys Admin and basic CSS for Wordpress.

I am open to paying someone to coach him via Skype because he has full
access to ADSL from home.

What courses like A+ N+ or alternatives do you guys recommend?

Warm regards
Ramon