Do you have a data projector or a location?

Callum

Feb 13, 2008, 7:14:51 AM2/13/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
G'day,

It looks like numbers for the first event will be between 10 and 15
people.

I spoke to Summerville today, they don't have a data projector. Does
anyone have a data projector they could bring?

Summerville's set menu starts at R195 plus 10% service.

Failing that, we have been offered another venue in the offices of
JayZ.co.za. However, it is not available on Monday. We could postpone
to the following Monday, 25th February.

Alternatively, we could try to find another venue. If anyone has any
suggestions, please let me know ASAP. I would suggest we use my flat,
but there isn't quite space for 15 people! :)

Cheers - Callum.