Meetup changed to Wednesday 26th March

Callum

Mar 6, 2008, 1:10:14 PM3/6/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
As Rob pointed out, Monday is Easter Monday, so better we meet on
Wednesday.

So, after a slow start, we're now absolutely and most definitely out
of the blocks and on the track. Please publicise the meetup as widely
as you can. Blog about it (on WordPress or otherwise!), talk about it,
twitter it, pownce it, email your friends, and so on.

Please also register, register, register. Please do take the time to
hit the registration page and drop us your name if you plan to come
along. *Seating is limited*, so please register early to avoid
disappointment.

Register now at http://wpcapetown.wordpress.com/meetup-2/

Cheers - Callum.