Venue confirmed - River Club - R175 per person

Callum

Feb 14, 2008, 6:52:01 AM2/14/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
G'day,

The River Club[1] can provide us with a venue for R175 per person.
That includes tea and coffees on arrival, a light dinner in the
restaurant, and reasonable use of the internet (web only, no heavy
downloading). So I've confirmed that booking for Monday 18th.

We need to start confirming numbers, so please register your
attendance by leaving a comment on this blog post:
http://wpcapetown.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/first-cape-town-wordpress-meetup-confirmed/

Joey and Chris at FormFunction have kindly agreed to bring along a 19"
monitor. So we'll be presenting from a big screen rather than a
projector. I think it'll work well with a small group.

Please do confirm your attendance ASAP.

Cheers - Callum.

Marc

Feb 14, 2008, 3:12:51 PM2/14/08
to WordPress Cape Town Group
I'll be there! I like the River Club and it's close to where I
stay. :)