Check out the NEW Blog!

1 view

Nur Ahmad Furlong

Mar 14, 2008, 12:01:10 PM3/14/08
to wpcap...@googlegroups.com
Hi All you wordpress enthusiasts.
The official blog of the Cape Town meetups has had a little face lift and has a new logo now.
Checkit out and let us know what you think.

If you haven't registered yet go to http://wpcapetown.wordpress.com/meetup-2/
and post a comment letting us know u'll be coming, we need to know how many muffins & cups of coffee to prepare for you!

Also bring with you an idea of what you might want to hear about or speak about. Everyone is encouraged to speak.
Make a list of topics so we have a starting point. bring ur notebooks (electronic if u can) so we can check out each other's wordpressy stuff live.
Looking forward to it.

Seeya all there!

--
nomad-one - Nur Ahmad Furlong