Job: Lecturer of Business Communication (NTT) at Baylor University

ten grrl

Oct 25, 2024, 11:46:33 AM (3 days ago) Oct 25
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics is hiring a Lecturer of Business Communication (non-tenure track) at Baylor University.

The successful candidate will teach a 4-4 load of business communication courses to undergraduate students in the Hankamer School of Business. Our business communication course is distinctly writing emphasis. We are therefore seeking a candidate with a background in Rhetoric and Composition, English, Technical Communication, Communication Studies, or a related field.

The position starts August 2025. We are accepting applications through May 31, 2025, but preference will be given to applications received by January 2, 2025. The full job description is on Interfolio (Apply - Interfolio).

I would be glad to take any questions about the position, and I would appreciate your forwarding this post to anyone who might be interested!

Best,

Michal

Michal Horton, PhD

Clinical Assistant Professor