CFP: Shaped by Our Words: Love and Hate Letters to Writing

ten grrl

Jul 10, 2024, 10:14:47 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com
Please circulate the attached CFP and propose chapters for this collection contracted with the WAC Clearinghouse and the University Press of Colorado. We are looking for personal stories rather than academic research essays.

We want this collection to represent the many ways in which writing is a formative, empowering, sobering, motivating or otherwise defining part of people's lives. We are sharing this CFP for your potential participation but also for your circulation to any lists of people in different and varied life circumstances. We would especially appreciate your passing this call on to individuals outside of typical academic communities who might have compelling stories to tell which they can tell in compelling ways. This might include former or current students, relatives, neighbors, friends from school or college whose lives have taken them in different directions, wherein writing has played an important and/or unexpected role.

Chuck Bazerman

[category cfp]
CFPShapedByOurWords.pdf