CFP: Young Scholars in Writing (Volume 23)

ten grrl

Oct 25, 2024, 11:49:17 AM (3 days ago) Oct 25
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

Young Scholars in Writing: Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric is excited to announce the Call for Papers for Volume 23! Could you share the attached Call for Papers with the WAC-L: Writing Across the Curriculum Listserv to help spread the word to potential contributors? We invite undergraduates across disciplines to submit original research and theoretical articles related to rhetoric, writing, and language. Submissions in English and multilingual work exploring Spanish-English bilingualism or translation studies are welcome. I’ve attached two versions of the Call for Papers—one in English and one in Spanish—to reach a broader audience.
Important Dates:
  • Submissions Portal Opens: December 13, 2024
  • Submissions Due: April 18, 2025
  • Editorial Decisions Sent: June 2025
Please visit Young Scholars in Writing for full submission guidelines and categories. We look forward to seeing your students’ contributions!
Best regards,
YSW Editorial Team

 [category cfp]

YSW_CFP_23.pdf