New: Spring 2024 issue of Peitho Live at the WAC Clearinghouse!

ten grrl

Jul 10, 2024, 10:58:02 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

On behalf of the editorial team, I'm happy to announce the spring 2024 issue of Peitho, now at its new location, the WAC Clearinghouse! Three cheers for the co-editors, Rebecca Dingo and Clancy Ratliff, for overseeing this exciting transition.

https://wac.colostate.edu/peitho/archives/v26n3/

The issue has some great articles and book reviews, plus a Cluster Conversation on feminist new materialisms, featuring undergraduate research!

Oh, and for those of us on the Editorial Team: we choose the bear.

A print (etching and aquatint) showing an elf woman in a tree. She is nude and is using a long branch to point downward at a bear who is looking up at her. In the background are other leafy branches and a scenic cove. The print has a pink tint, and at the top left is the word Peitho. At the top right is written '26.3 Spring 2024.' Around the whole image is a black frame. The original art is by Max Klinger and is titled Bear and Elf (Bär und Elfe). It was created in 1881 and is in the National Gallery of Art’s public domain collection of images.

Happy reading!
Becca Richards, President CFSHRC

[category new-resource]