Job: Executive Director of The Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT)

ten grrl

Oct 20, 2022, 7:50:00 PM10/20/22
to tri...@applet.ifttt.com, wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Please share this job posting for the role of Executive Director of The Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT) with prospective applicants. Based on eight years' experience in the role, I'd emphasize that it is an exciting, fulfilling position that involves working with an absolutely top-notch team. TILT contributes substantially to student success at Colorado State University, a Reseach I land-grant institution with a strong commitment to undergraduate education and to diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.

Please reach out to Dr. Rebekah LeMahieu (rebekah....@colostate.edu), search chair, if you have questions about the search or the position.

Best,
Gwen

Gwen Gorzelsky, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Academic Initiatives
Professor of English

Office of the Provost
Administration 104
875 Perimeter Dr., Moscow, ID 83844-3152
851 Campus Dr., Moscow, ID 83844-3152