CFP: TCQ book reviews

ten grrl

Jul 10, 2024, 10:28:55 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com
Hello ATTW,

I have the following books listed to be review for TCQ:

Transparent Designs: Personal Computing and the Politics of User-Friendliness
Michael L. Black
Composing Health Literacies Perspectives and Resources for Undergraduate Writing Instruction
Michael Madson
Text at Scale: Corpus Analysis in Technical Communication
Stephen Carradini and Jason Swarts
The Rhetorical Mediator: Understanding Agency in Indigenous Translation and Interpretation through Indigenous Approaches to UX
Nora K. Rivera
Rewriting Work
Lora Anderson
Social Mediations: Writing for Digital Public Spheres
Donna LeCourt
Narratives of Joy and Failure in Antiracist Assessment: Exploring Collaborative Writing
Asao B. Inoue and Kristin DeMint Bailey
Learning from the Mess: Method/ological Praxis in Rhetoric and Writing Studies
Ashley J. Holmes and Elise Verzosa Hurley
Mentorship/Methodology: Reflections, Praxis, Futures
Leigh Gruwell and Charles N. Lesh
Engaging Ambience: Visual and Multisensory Methodologies and Rhetorical Theory
Brian J. McNely
Considering Students, Teachers, and Writing Assessment: Volume 1 - Technical and Political Contexts
Diane Kelly-Riley, Ti Macklin, and Carl Whithaus
Considering Students, Teachers, and Writing Assessment: Volume 2 - Emerging Theoretical and Pedagogical Practices
Diane Kelly-Riley, Ti Macklin, and Carl Whithaus
Design for a Better World: Meaningful, Sustainable, Humanity Centered
Donald A. Norman
User Experience as Innovative Academic Practice
Kate Crane and Kelli Cargile Cook

If you would like to review one of these books, please send me an email requesting the book. I will reserve each book for one reviewer and provide a confirmation by email. Before requesting a book, please review the book review guidelines at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wxLVd2K07YbVV85_ITxSLiuydiKvF8lm/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110685404095755094297&rtpof=true&sd=true

Scott A. Mogull, Ph.D.

Professor, Texas State University

Book Review Editor, Technical Communication Quarterly

Email - mog...@txstate.edu

Online bio - https://mogull.wp.txstate.edu

[category cfp]