News: DSSG Announcement of Appointed Co-Chairs

ten grrl

Jul 13, 2024, 10:11:42 AM (3 days ago) Jul 13
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com

Dear DSSG friends & family,

I am writing with really exciting news! Elections for the co-chair positions in DSSG have ended, and Millie Hizer and Gabriella Wilson were chosen for the roles. They will assume co-chairing responsibilities beginning this July, and I am so entirely confident that they will do wonderful things for our organization.

If you have a moment this week, please take it to congratulate Millie and Gabriella on their new positions as co-chairs, and all of the nominees on their dedication to DSSG! The voting was extremely close and we are grateful to everyone for reading the nominee’s statements and voting.

Best regards,

Leslie Anglesey

Elections Officer, DSSG

Assistant Professor, Writing Studies Program

Saint Mary's College of California

[category news]