CFP: 4C Virtual Institute on Machine Writing

ten grrl

Jul 10, 2024, 10:52:15 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to wpa-anno...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone,

Antonio Byrd and I wanted to encourage folks on this list to submit a proposal for the first ever 4C Virtual Institute. Our focus this year is “Machine Writing and the Work of Rhetoric and Composition.”  We hope that there are many two-year college folks who propose and attend the day’s events.

We want to highlight as often as we can the various knowledge making practices that are possible in our field and encourage you to bring your curiosities and insights to our discussions whether you propose or simply wish to attend. You will see that our vision encourages lots of interaction and ideally a balance among invited speakers and attendees.

This is a new experience for members of 4C and so we wanted to highlight our two optional information sessions next week:

  • July 15, 2024 from 11am – 12pm eastern
  • July 16, 2024 from 10am – 11am eastern

You can register via the links on the CFP. Of course, if you have any questions between now and the proposal deadline, please do feel free to email me (Timothy....@umb.edu) or Antonio (anton...@umkc.edu) and we will be happy to answer questions or concerns.

Take good care,

Timothy Oleksiak

[category cfp]