[wp-testers] Fw: new message

v...@acinta.com

Nov 17, 2015, 7:59:31 AM11/17/15
to vic, occulussinister, wp-testers

Dovahkiin .

Nov 17, 2015, 8:41:29 AM11/17/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers., vic, occulussinister
Again with this crap

Daan - Trollo

Nov 17, 2015, 9:38:40 AM11/17/15
to wp-te...@lists.automattic.com
Indeed. Can this please stop? Only beta updates for wordpress here please.

Brendon Lamb

Nov 17, 2015, 9:47:10 AM11/17/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
/uninstall
--

Brendon Lamb

*Web Developer*http://brendonoliverlamb.com
e - solid....@gmail.com
c - 717.606.2824

Otto

Nov 17, 2015, 10:57:13 AM11/17/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
You don't need to reply to these messages. When they happen, I go in and
manually unsubscribe the senders email address from the list. They can't
send email here again. Just delete the message and let it go.

-Otto

sarah

Nov 17, 2015, 12:55:46 PM11/17/15
to wp-te...@lists.automattic.com
If you don't like the spam, why on Earth do you think the entire list
will enjoy your message moaning about getting spammed?

Please folks just don't bother to respond instead of making the problem
twice as bad by whining as then we get the original spam and your
moaning and tbh your moaning is twice as bad as you should know better.

Brendon Lamb

Nov 17, 2015, 1:15:29 PM11/17/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
And here i thought the spam was over :D
--

Brendon Lamb

*Web Developer*http://brendonoliverlamb.com
e - solid....@gmail.com
c - 717.606.2824

Troels Plougmann Olsen

Nov 17, 2015, 1:16:35 PM11/17/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
Just create a step-by-step regarding how to unsubscribe.

to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
In Gmail, click Mark as Spam. Boom.

Or........register on Geeklog, instead? Sonic boom.

Sent from my iPhone

Dovahkiin .

Nov 17, 2015, 6:34:13 PM11/17/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
What is the point of this mailing list anyway. We rarely ever use it for
anything productive.

Alain Mugnier

Nov 18, 2015, 7:09:39 AM11/18/15
to Low-traffic discussion list for WordPress beta testers.
Because most here are on mailing lists that have no such problems and so
far this has been the worst offender even long after being unsubscribed.

285

Nov 21, 2015, 2:04:47 AM11/21/15
to Radio, wp-testers, Big Brother Live Feeds, TWiT Group
Hello!

New message, please read <http://bozdogandagitim.com/set.php?2rm>

285