Re: [wp-nashville group] Digest for wp-nashville@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Housholder

Dec 30, 2014, 6:17:52 PM12/30/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Randy!

Who else has started using slack with their teams?  We've just started implementation, but like what I see so far.

John

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 4:54 PM, <wp-nas...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Randy Hicks <ra...@visualcoma.com>: Dec 30 06:52AM -0800

Hey everyone, some quick announcements for those who only troll this group
:)

*Developer: Code night*
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Deavor, 305 Jefferson St #125, Nashville, TN
- rsvp: http://www.meetup.com/NashvilleWordpress/events/219151602/

*WordCamp Planning*
- 2015 kickoff meeting
- Monday, January 12, 2015 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- rsvp: http://www.meetup.com/NashvilleWordpress/events/219293315/

*Slack*
We are jumping on the Slack bandwagon as WordPress official has adopted it.
The goal is to utilize the same tool that the WordPress team uses to grow
our own community. The slack account is a free account so there are some
responsibilities that come with it, but I'm sure you can handle it.

If you would like an invite the wpnash slack account let me know.

randy

Let's build something awesome!

John Housholder

President | Ah...So..Designs
defining web development
www.ahsodesigns.com
615.618.7287

Let's Connect:
Twitter : Facebook : Linkedin

Randy Hicks

Dec 31, 2014, 8:58:28 AM12/31/14
to John Housholder, wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
MetaCake is trying to use it, but not everyone is on it yet. Plus I feel like everyone is still so used to useing message,g-chat,text,email and everything else that they are confused about how to use it.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nashville WordPress" group.