Monday's Meetup - Come, you won't regret it :)

John Housholder

Sep 26, 2014, 9:49:41 AM9/26/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
Mornin' folks,

I wanted to remind you that there is a Meetup on Monday at  Deavor (in East Nashville) where our good friend Dale will be speaking along with two other developers from outside of Nashville.  The content is going to be excellent (given in 10 minute increments so we can open up the water hose of info and then deep dive into it later off or online) and I strongly encourage you all to attend.

The  topics:

  • Make / Model: Rapid Prototyping with WordPress and Twig
  • WordPress: Off the Web and Straight to Your Inbox
  • The Road to HHVM: How will it effect the future of WordPress

Have a great weekend.

GO BIG ORANGE!

John