Speaking at WordCamp

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Randy Hicks

未讀,
2014年3月17日 上午9:21:272014/3/17
收件者:wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
Wanted to throw out another call for speakers, if you're thinking about it, you should just submit. If you don't have a topic, just ask for one, we have a lot of ideas! here are a few:

user 1:
  • WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
  • Realities and Inspirations of WordPress themes

user 2:
  • Sandbox, Testing and Plugin Eggshells - why you should never just install it...
  • How to navigate the beast that is ThemeForrest
  • What is WordPress specific hosting and why you should check it out
  • Everyone says use a child theme, but I have not idea what they mean.
  • WordPress & eCommerce - dos, don'ts and hell-nos

dev 1:
  • WordPress as an application
  • Seriously ridiculous inspirations, that runs on WordPress?
  • Best themes to start developing from and why
  • wordpress json api

D'nelle Dowis

未讀,
2014年3月17日 下午4:29:532014/3/17
收件者:wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
To follow up on what Randy said - I'd love to see some sessions that are along the lines of a case-study/story/behind-the-scenes-of-something-cool. We've got a bunch of how-tos right now (I'm certainly not discouraging people submitting more of those!!), but we don't have many "here's what I've been up to" sessions that would let people in on what cool things others in the community have been working on.

If you need help fleshing out your idea, or even if you just want one assigned, let me and Randy know! We are happy to help you brainstorm!

Google Groups [Nashville WordPress Developers]

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nashville WordPress" group.

D'nelle Dowis
615.852.5608
berry interesting productions, inc.

回覆所有人