Potential work

Brett Shumaker

Jan 13, 2015, 10:25:11 AM1/13/15
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com

I was contacted via my website about a project but I'm booked solid. The only info I have is what he sent me below:

Hi Brett. We have a wordpress website that we'd like to put a plugin search box like zillow.com has on their home page. We have a very simple design that just needs the search box centered on the page, and we just can't get it to work! We have everything working on the rest of the site, we just can't get the home page set up the way we want it. The box just needs to be able to search city and state, within wordpress, and then depending on the city and state, we send them to the proper link. Please contact me to discuss. Thanks Brett! Joe B

jo...@josephmediagroup.com 615-426-4345

Feel free to contact him directly.