WooCommerce Developer Wanted

Rob Henley

Mar 11, 2014, 11:19:11 AM3/11/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
I hope it's ok to post this but we are in need of a developer who is experienced with WooCommerce (especially variable products) to help fix some issues with a third party's product plugin and were hoping to get some quotes.  The third party is printscience.com and you can see a demo of the product here: http://print-science.com/woocommerce/.  Here is their existing code that will need to be modified http://printscience.com/download-designer-shopping-cart-plugin.  If this seems like something you are interested in please reach out to me here or at rob.h...@attendstar.com.  We would like this done ASAP (of course).