Full-time Wordpress

Randy Hicks

Jul 2, 2014, 8:22:41 AM7/2/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, this looks like a great opportunity! I spoke with Travis and we had a very good conversation, definitely check this out

JOB: Full-time Wordpress designer
WHERE: Offices are in Birmingham, AL and Cincinnati,OH, but this position is to be a remote one. Preferably in the Nashville-area.

Keen Communications publishes travel content. Keen has been travel publishing books for 40+ years. These days we publish paper books, ebooks, apps and web content. We're looking for a designer that is equally excited about Wordpress as they are about traveling. The person in this position will be responsible for designing and implementing everything from book promotion sites, Niantic Labs sub-sites, author promotions efforts and GPS-powered online maps. We have an in-house graphics team as well as cartographers and editors, so much of that work will be taken care of by them.

We are looking to fill this position immediately.

If you're interested please contact
Travis Bryant