Potential project work...maybe?

Brett Shumaker

Aug 12, 2014, 2:21:32 PM8/12/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
Hey all - I was contacted (I'm sure some of you were too) a week or two ago about a NY based agency that's opening a Nashville office. I was told they do a lot of WP work and are going to be in town Thurs and Friday to meet some Nashville WordPress people. Got an invite today for a meetup they're having this Friday night. I don't know if I'll make it or not but he asked if I'd pass it along, so...consider it passed.

You are cordially invited to join us Friday August 15th, 5—7pm at Mountain for drinks, introductions and shop talk with Athletics.

The occasion:

Athletics is in early stages of building a technology-focused team in Nashville. We're a creative agency based in NYC, and we're opening an office focused on web and mobile development with our partners at Thought & Expression and Nashville's own Mountain.

We're coming to town to say hello. We hope to see you Friday!

RSVP:

Mountain:
322 Madison Street, Suite 202, Germantown

Randy Hicks

Aug 13, 2014, 7:10:11 AM8/13/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm this, I spoke with them and they seemed pretty cool. They are also active in their current WP Community - http://www.meetup.com/Big-Media-WordPress-Meetup/

I plan to send a few tweets out via wpnashville

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nashville WordPress" group.