Art Institute of TN looking for part time web instructor

John Housholder

Mar 25, 2014, 5:39:36 PM3/25/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who know me know that I've been full time at the Art Institute of TN for the last three years.  Today I put in my resignation which means they need a teacher for three classes next quarter which starts April 7th.  If you would like to learn more about the classes, requirements, or pay please contact Mark Mabry at mma...@aii.edu

John

Brett Shumaker

Mar 26, 2014, 2:09:38 PM3/26/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
Hey John - Forgot to ask you this morning, but do you need a masters, or is BFA with some experience enough?

John Housholder

Mar 26, 2014, 2:26:49 PM3/26/14
to wp-nas...@googlegroups.com
I'd write Mark.  I know for full time you have to have a masters, but Joel has taught there before and he only has a Bachelors.

Google Groups [Nashville WordPress Developers]

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Nashville WordPress" group.

John Housholder
President | Ah...So..Designs
defining web development
www.ahsodesigns.com