WordPress Editorial Calendar Problem

john...@tutanota.com

Aug 12, 2020, 8:56:33 AM8/12/20
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
We have been using WordPress Editorial Calendar since 2018 with great success. As of yesterday when I click the 'calendar' function I get a blank screen with the message, "An error occurred while loading the calendar: undefined" I have attached a screen shot for you.

Any thoughts on what is causing this and a fix? Thank you.

73 & God Bless,​
JohnyMac
John McEwing
Editor - IT & Marketing

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
AP No calender Capture 8_11_2020.PNG

Zack Grossbart

Aug 12, 2020, 9:00:56 AM8/12/20
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for using the Editorial Calendar.  I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

What version of WordPress and what version of the calendar are you using?  We recently had an issue with the calendar and WordPress 5.5.  I release Editorial Calendar version 3.7.6 yesterday which should fix this problem.

Thanks,
Zack

Momwithaplan By Julie Gimeno

Aug 16, 2020, 5:29:10 PM8/16/20
to WordPress Editorial Calendar
Having the same problem, on version 3.7.7 and Wordpress 5.5 Any updates on this issue?

Momwithaplan By Julie Gimeno

Aug 16, 2020, 5:29:10 PM8/16/20
to WordPress Editorial Calendar
I am having the exact same issue, on 3.7.7 version. Wordpress 5.5.

Zack Grossbart

Aug 16, 2020, 5:30:33 PM8/16/20
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Julie,

This issue has been fixed with version 3.7.7 of the calendar.  Can you please make sure that you have that version installed and that you have cleared all caches on your browser and your blog.

Thank you,
Zack