COVID-19

Reem bint Ebrahim Al Hashimi

Jul 13, 2020, 2:32:57 PM7/13/20
Hello,

My name is Ms. Reem Al Hashimy. Cabinet Member and Minister of State for International Cooperation, UAE. The Director General and board representative on the higher committee of the EXPO 2020 Dubai. I would like to apologize for contacting you through this medium for the very first as we have not met before.

The world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. The world is coming together to combat the COVID-19 pandemic bringing governments, organizations from across industries and sectors and individuals together to help respond to this global outbreak. The outpouring of global solidarity and support sparked by this shared challenge has been phenomenal.

This urgly situation has prompted me to search for a credible fellow in your country to receive a personnal DONATION of $47,000,000M to help the POOR and VULNERABLES. I have decided to make this donation through this means because i have made a lot of donations since this COVID began. Hence, i want to avoid being investigated by the government on how got all the money i have been donating.

Please feel free to contact me on my personnal E-mail reem...@daum.net for detailed information and how you can receive the fund as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy