editorial-calendar

Ken Craig-Saunders

Aug 4, 2021, 5:14:05 PM8/4/21
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com

Hello and thank you for such and awesome and useful plugin.  I’ve been using this plugin for as long as I’ve been using WordPress.  Lately, I’ve rediscovered it as an ideal tool for automating my posts.  I have a feature request.  My workflow goes like this.  I have an automated bot that seeks out articles, etc. that are going to potentially be published on my site.  Once it finds these articles, videos etc it puts them into unscheduled posts were I then manually choose which ones I’m going to calendar.  Here’s the request, I don’t schedule all of the posts and would like a way to check a box and delete all of the remaining posts that are in the unscheduled posts column.  As it is right now, I have to manually one by one delete the remaining posts or I guess I could go filter out the unscheduled posts and delete them all that way.

Again, thanks for such an awesome product.

Ken Saunders

https://ken-saunders.com

k...@ken-saunders.com

Zack Grossbart

Aug 4, 2021, 5:15:22 PM8/4/21
to WordPress Editorial Calendar
Hi Ken,

Thank you for using the calendar.

The calendar doesn't support bulk actions.  We can look into adding that in a future version.

Best,
Zack