Google calendar synch

Tim Baggaley

Aug 24, 2021, 9:53:27 AM8/24/21
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm looking for an event management / calendar plugin which syncs with Google calendar. I need a plugin which creates and displays event posts in the WordPress website but also pushes events to the client's Google calendar and imports events from the Google calendar.

I have looked at some plugins that embed or feed from the Google calendar but do not provide an interface for the user to add event posts within their WP dash, events have to be added in Google calendar. Is this possible with your event calendar plugin?

Many thanks
Tim

Zack Grossbart

Aug 24, 2021, 10:11:41 AM8/24/21
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tim,

Thank you for your interest in the Editorial Calendar.

The calendar doesn't have specific integration with Google Calendar.  The calendar does manipulate completely standard WordPress posts and there may be another plugin that will give Google Calendar integration.  If you find one please respond back with it.

Thank you,
Zack