Suggestion for Editorial Calendar

Terry Ambrose

Oct 27, 2020, 11:04:32 AM10/27/20
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
I love the simplicity and ease-of-use of the Editorial Calendar plugin. The one thing I wish it did do is to establish a desktop calendar feed for scheduled posts. I’ve tried looking for this feature as a separate plugin and found nothing. I did find a post that might enable me to do this by editing the functions.php file, but I’m not sure it will do what I want and don’t really want to go down that rabbit hole.

If there’s a way to create a feed link for the major desktop calendar options, I think it would be an excellent addition. I did find this feature in PublishPress, but their plugin had other features that made it more cumbersome to use and I deactivated it. If you can keep it simple and make it so we can see our editorial calendars offline, wow.

Thanks for such a great plugin,
Terry Ambrose

Terry Ambrose
terryambrose.com

Zack Grossbart

Oct 27, 2020, 11:08:06 AM10/27/20
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Terry,

Thank you for using the Editorial Calendar.  The calendar doesn't support exporting to other calendar formats, but the calendar creates totally standard WordPress posts.  You can use any other plugin you'd like to do the calendar export.

Good luck.

Best,
Zack