re: WP Editorial Calendar.

Maureen Chu

Jan 23, 2021, 7:26:51 PM1/23/21
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zack,
I just installed this and have already made some notes and moved them to the "Scheduled Drafts" folder.  I think I"m really going to like this! Thank you for creating it!  In the details section of the plugin it mentions a 'New Drafts Drawer.' I don't see this at the top of the page. Did I miss it? Oh, one other thought but no biggie at all:  did you ever think about using some color when developing it? I'm a writer and am so visual--love color to help with organizing. Didn't know if this question had come up at all.
Again, thanks for creating this. I think it's really going to help organize me!

Take care,
Maureen C.

Zack Grossbart

Jan 23, 2021, 7:31:33 PM1/23/21
to wp-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Maureen,

I'm really glad the calendar is helping you.

The new drafts drawer, which at this point isn't very new :), is referring to the Unscheduled Drafts section on the right side which will show up if you use the link on the upper right of the calendar.

Using colors in the calendar is tricky since everyone has a different way they want to use them.  We have a section in our FAQ that shows how to use CSS to set up any colors you want.

Best,
Zack