Looking for Resto Shaman

Captain Zifna

Aug 3, 2008, 9:46:50 AM8/3/08
to Shaman Round Table
I know everyone is these days, but meh, figured I'd ask. The guild I'm
in now, Ludicrous Speed, is 3/6 Sunwell and we've been making good
progress on Twins. Experience is more of a factor than gear, though
we've been looking a while and Resto Shamans are pretty scarce on the
ground, so we'll accept someone with little raid experience if they
have high PvP ratings (proves they are good communicators, work well
on a team, good situational awareness).

We only raid three days a week most weeks, and any other raid is
purely optional. Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-12:30 EST, Sunday 6:30-12:30
EST (with a short break in the middle).

http://ls.wowjutsu.com to apply if you're interested or know someone
who might be. Thanks guys!

Binkenstein

Aug 4, 2008, 7:11:22 AM8/4/08
to Shaman Round Table
Slight hijack, but if people are looking for new raid groups, write up
a blurby thing and I can post it on the EJ benefactors bar recruitment
post... if you seem like you know what you're doing :p