=D Farewell and good riddance, Totemic Mastery!

Captain Zifna

Aug 2, 2008, 10:41:25 AM8/2/08
to Shaman Round Table
Beta patch notes:

"The range of all “friendly totems” has been increased to 30 yards, up
from 20.
Totemic Mastery talent removed and replaced with “Tidal Force”."

Huzzah!

Aaron

Aug 2, 2008, 4:01:54 PM8/2/08
to wowsham...@googlegroups.com
Well there goes any reasoning that Enhancement shamans should put points into Resto. I'm Ele so I'll probably be getting 20 points into Resto anyway, at the moment. Not just because of the crit, but because I do a lot of off-healing, and with clearcasting affecting heals I can see myself doing it a lot more in the future.

Either way, I think we're all thinking the same thing at this point: "Hell, it's about time."

Binkenstein

Aug 4, 2008, 7:02:27 AM8/4/08
to Shaman Round Table
Hopefully they take note of my post and do something about elemental
synergy with the other trees.

On Aug 3, 8:01 am, Aaron <ray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well there goes any reasoning that Enhancement shamans should put points
> into Resto. I'm Ele so I'll probably be getting 20 points into Resto anyway,
> at the moment. Not just because of the crit, but because I do a lot of
> off-healing, and with clearcasting affecting heals I can see myself doing it
> a lot more in the future.
>
> Either way, I think we're all thinking the same thing at this point: "Hell,
> it's about time."

Aaron

Aug 4, 2008, 7:36:04 AM8/4/08
to wowsham...@googlegroups.com