Hehe... looks like things have been quiet here, just wanted to share

Captain Zifna

Jul 31, 2009, 1:26:07 PM7/31/09
to Shaman Round Table
I just wanted to share a good experience I had.

I just switched servers to play with some friends on Nathrezim (anyone
else there?) in a 3-day raiding guild, and they got their first kill
of Hodir hardmode on Tuesday. I had suggested some changes to the
strat, so I really felt like the pressure was on for me to perform
well, since some casters had said that their casters were already
doing good dps with the previous strat... so I really felt pressure to
make Top 3 dps, or at least Top 5.

Well, as other Ele shamans here know, other than the first few seconds
of the fight, threat is almost never an issue. About two minutes into
the fight, the tank says "Don't worry, Zifna, just keep going!" and I
glanced at the threat meter and saw I was about 20% over his threat!!

Here is a World Of Logs picture of the fight:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9pCzNutUi2zg44Rj/sum/damageDone/?s=6703&e=6884

Best dps I have done so far on that fight by a fair amount and
probably could have done even better if I hadn't been so stunned when
I'd realized how well I was doing. ^_^

Anyway, hope you don't mind me sharing my happiness.

JC McCormick

Jul 31, 2009, 2:04:38 PM7/31/09
to wowsham...@googlegroups.com
I've been quiet mainly because, well, they finally did put in most of the changes I had been campaigning for.  Also, I kind of don't play anymore ;)

Grats on the kick-ass performance!

Farmacy

Aug 1, 2009, 9:42:29 PM8/1/09
to Shaman Round Table
I quit about a year ago... I actually miss this group more than I miss
the game :-)

On Jul 31, 1:04 pm, JC McCormick <esmev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been quiet mainly because, well, they finally did put in most of the
> changes I had been campaigning for.  Also, I kind of don't play anymore ;)
> Grats on the kick-ass performance!
>
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Captain Zifna <captainzi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > I just wanted to share a good experience I had.
>
> > I just switched servers to play with some friends on Nathrezim (anyone
> > else there?) in a 3-day raiding guild, and they got their first kill
> > of Hodir hardmode on Tuesday. I had suggested some changes to the
> > strat, so I really felt like the pressure was on for me to perform
> > well, since some casters had said that their casters were already
> > doing good dps with the previous strat... so I really felt pressure to
> > make Top 3 dps, or at least Top 5.
>
> > Well, as other Ele shamans here know, other than the first few seconds
> > of the fight, threat is almost never an issue.  About two minutes into
> > the fight, the tank says "Don't worry, Zifna, just keep going!" and I
> > glanced at the threat meter and saw I was about 20% over his threat!!
>
> > Here is a World Of Logs picture of the fight:
>
> >http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9pCzNutUi2zg44Rj/sum/damageDone/?s...

Binkenstein

Sep 14, 2009, 4:37:12 AM9/14/09
to Shaman Round Table
I've joined a more casual guild, but I'm spending lots of time on EJ
now too.... well.... more than I used to anyway.