LFM enh shaman for sunwell raiding

Drats

May 21, 2008, 4:48:02 PM5/21/08
to Shaman Round Table
Figured I'd drop a message here incase anyone is looking.

I'm not going to be able to raid fulltime for the next year or so
(probably through WOTLK), any good enhancement shaman out there?

I'm on Kel'Thuzad (US-PVP) in the guild Optimus Prime. Raiding is good
on our server, Exodus just got second world kill on Muru.

Anyways, just checking!

As a side note, looks like enhance shaman are hard to find for
raiding. I haven't really found any on the blizzard boards. Are there
any other good places to look?

Richard A. Millard

May 21, 2008, 5:13:57 PM5/21/08
to wowsham...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, they're really hard to find.

My guild hasn't managed to replace me since I stopped raiding in January.  Best of luck man.
You should mention whether your alliance or horde though :)

Solwolf

May 21, 2008, 6:17:13 PM5/21/08
to Shaman Round Table
Given the general disrespect for non-resto shaman, the current push
for shaman to go resto for Sunwell bosses (hello M'uru), and the fact
that a given raid has generally one and only one spot for an
enhancement shaman, it's no surprise there are a dearth of them.
Hell, my guild is pretty darned casual (we're to 10% or so on Vashj),
and we have only 1 consistent enhancement shaman, and she has had RL
issues in the last month or so, leaving us enhancement-less.

Good luck recruiting, though. If I level my shaman as an alt in
WotLK, I'm totally going back to melee. :)

On May 21, 5:13 pm, "Richard A. Millard" <r.a.mill...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > any other good places to look?- Hide quoted text -

JC McCormick

May 22, 2008, 8:25:41 PM5/22/08
to wowsham...@googlegroups.com
It's a damn shame that Nista never comes anymore too, because I just got my Harbinger axe :(

Drats

May 23, 2008, 9:34:44 AM5/23/08
to Shaman Round Table
That's kinda funny, cause Exodus (best raiding guild on my server,
just got world second on muru) runs with 2 enh shaman for most sunwell
fights. I think they put 1 in the tank group and 1 in the melee group,
the threat advantage we give to tanks is just awesome.

I'm Horde-pvp btw, if anyone is interested my guild is
op.guildlaunch.com