WWS stats breakdown

Farmacy

Dec 9, 2008, 11:09:00 AM12/9/08
to Shaman Round Table
http://wowwebstats.com/x33ggd6muvu5a

Hey, Bink or Zifna, our elemental shaman is below where he was
expected on the DPS meters (Thurston)

You mind looking over his DPS rotation and seeing what was going
wrong? Thanks.

Farmacy

Dec 9, 2008, 11:10:48 AM12/9/08
to Shaman Round Table
Also, please excuse the fuckton of attempts on Patchwerk... we had a
DK tanking in greens and blues.

Aaron

Dec 9, 2008, 4:40:23 PM12/9/08
to wowsham...@googlegroups.com
1. Get hit capped. With a shadow priest the cap is just under 300 hit rating. He only has 215.
2. His glyphs should be Glyph of Flame Shock, Glyph of Flametongue Weapon and Glyph of Lava. If they are not tell him to make those his glyphs.
3. Have him use a priority system. Keep Flame Shock up AT ALL TIMES. After that it's LvB --> CL --> LB. If Burst is up, use Burst. If CL is up, use CL. Other than that use LB.
4. Ditch the Capacitor. It's an old gimmick that doesn't really work anymore. Sundial of the Exiled is an amazing trinket that he needs to look into.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Rhaim

That's my armory. His gear seems slightly better than mine, albeit not being hit capped. Except I did 3600 DPS on Patchwerk last night. So, yeah.

Solwolf

Dec 15, 2008, 11:04:14 AM12/15/08
to Shaman Round Table
How are you doing 3600 dps?

I'm maxing at around 2300-2400, fully hit capped, with around 2100
spellpower self-buffed.

Admittedly, this is in 10 mans without a warlock, mage, moonkin, or
even a shadow priest, so I'm really low on raid buffs. Do they amount
to a 1000 dps difference?

Solwolf, Alleria if you're interested (but I think I logged out in non-
hit gear)