Discussion on who-is-the-rich-in-the-world-of-warcraft

WowRelief

Apr 7, 2009, 7:25:20 PM4/7/09
to World of Warcraft , WOW
Friends and family pressuring you to quit playing? Having a hard time
balancing WoW with your daily life? As both former hardcore players
and now casual, we know exactly what the normal player goes through.
Thats why we formed this new site for casual players:

http://wowrelief.com

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newbie just trying to get your
first character to 80, share and learn how to get the most out of your
wow experience, because here at Wow Relief you don’t have to quit.

http://wowrelief.com/