Project Wonder: Issue with multiple AjaxSortableList(s)

Haarlemsteve

Sep 6, 2007, 9:09:45 AM9/6/07
to wotips
Can the Project Wonder AjaxSortableList component handle multiple
lists?

I have a page where users can reorder objects within their own list
and from one list to another.
There are various numbers of list on a page, each containing various
numbers of objects .
e.g. There may be 6 different sortable lists on the page, 1 with 4
objects , 3 with 2 objects and 2 with 6 objects .

The AjaxSortableList(s) have no containment and therefore all lists
are interchangeable and can accepts objects from each other.

If I drag and reorder any object within it's own list, all is well.

If I drag an object from one list to another, it throws an exception:
"There was no item that matched the ID <itemID> in <list>"

but this will always be the case when going from one list to another.

thanks

Steve