Weekend Updates

1 view

Tony Awtrey

Sep 25, 2006, 10:17:58 PM9/25/06
to Worship Organizer
I've added documentation and improved some of the code for readability.
I also wrote an bible verse parser to evaluate and validate english
strings to match bible verses.

I am looking for some help with automating the lectionary calculations,
preferably extending it to some kind of XML format to allow for
different lectionaries (e.g. Revised Common Lectionary, Roman Catholic
Lectionary, etc.) to be loaded like the Bible translations page.

I'll have the anthem catalog data entry and search this week some time.
I want to start adding my church library soon, even if the schema or
application changes.

I've also been looking for how to get hymnal indexes in a form I can
convert to XML. I don't want to put the hymns themselves in the
application, but I would love to provide hymn suggestions based on
scripture references for a given sunday.

Tony