Great places to stream for new worship music

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Greg Jones

未读,
2012年10月29日 16:08:192012/10/29
收件人 worshi...@googlegroups.com
Do any of you have some great sources to stream for new worship music?

I know Pandora and Stitcher are options, and I use them, but I find that
the music is either too generic if I simply pick the "Worship music"
generic, or perhaps too narrow if I choose off of an artist.

I'd like to find a great radio station that streams only worship music
(so K-Love, and Air-1 are excluded). Another thing that will be cool is
if I can stream it on my smart phone.

Greg

www.gregjonesmusic.com

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/gregrjones

The Pendulum Effect Blog:
http://thependulumeffect.blogspot.com/

Tom Cramer

未读,
2012年10月29日 16:25:152012/10/29
收件人 worshi...@googlegroups.com
Greg,

Look at two apps. One is called Ootunes and one is called TuneIn radio.
They might have something.

Bob Marshall

未读,
2012年10月29日 16:37:172012/10/29
收件人 worshi...@googlegroups.com
I like to listen to allworship.com and ktlf.org (K.T.L.F. stand for "Keeping
The Lord First").

Bob Marshall
Cool, CA