a note for a friends music

Kim Gentes

Jul 26, 2012, 4:03:48 PM7/26/12
to worshi...@googlegroups.com

A plug for some good music from a good friend of mine---

Roots Worship / Live from the Trash Bar, NYC by John Barnett — Check this out folks.

Friends, I wanted you to see some good music that I really appreciate. Not mine, but from good friend John Barnett and others!! If you have ever met John, you know he has a heart of gold and not only loves God, but cares about encouraging churches and others in worship. He is building a small live recording that they are doing a Kickstarter through. I am in and supporting it, and wanted to let you know about it too in case it is of interest... hope you check it out.

You can find it at http://kck.st/PNzUf6

Kim