Any good worshipping churches in San Diego?

5 visningar

Tom Cramer

oläst,
17 jan. 2013 03:30:392013-01-17
till worshi...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Anyone here on this list in San Diego?  I may be going for a conference and would love to attend some good worship services while I’m there.

Tom

Dean Thomas

oläst,
17 jan. 2013 11:25:442013-01-17
till worshi...@googlegroups.com
I think Tom is especially looking for week-night services.
--
Dean Thomas
     a discussion forum for the

Anyone here on this list in San Diego?  I may be going for a conference and would love to attend some good worship services while I’m there.

Tom

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra