online worship discussion groups

Kim Gentes

Nov 1, 2013, 9:36:55 PM11/1/13
to worshi...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

as things change in the online space, I realize that less and less people are using email for discussion in groups...

I have been a part of a couple of online groups that discuss worship, and I just wanted you to know about them if you would rather connect in those spaces..

There is a facebook group on worship/teams here:

Also, there is a good sized group on LinkedIn that I am a part of at:

Not saying anyone has to move from here to there, I have just noticed not a lot of traffic on here any more so wanted to let folks know about these other options..

kim

Christine Mandia

Sep 22, 2017, 1:12:11 AM9/22/17
to Worship Music
Blessing everyone...
Just joined in the group few minutes ago...😊