Worship radio stations?

Tom Cramer

Nov 14, 2012, 3:00:05 AM11/14/12
to worshi...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I was just wondering about any good all praise and worship stations that could be heard via Internet broadcasting or via a smart phone app.

I used to listen to the Salem Network’s station called “The Word In Praise.”  I used to love it because they would play all of the great Maranatha or Hosanna and Integrity songs recorded live.  I used to hear folks like Don Moen, Ron Kenoly, etc.

I recently found out that this same station now has an Internet signal.  It still plays all praise and worship, but these songs are definitely more modern and are done by more modern Christian acts.  I have absolutely no problem with this and will keep listening and worshipping.  I just wondered if anyone knew of any other stations played some of the classic praise and worship songs and artists.

Tom

Steve Wilson

Nov 14, 2012, 6:23:05 AM11/14/12
to worshi...@googlegroups.com

Nov 14, 2012, 10:56:10 AM11/14/12
to worshi...@googlegroups.com
I listen online to allworship.com and ktlf.com (Keep The Lord First).

Bob Marshall
Cool, CA

Bob Marshall

Nov 14, 2012, 11:12:01 AM11/14/12
to worshi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that’s ktlf.org. They are non-commercial.

Bob Marshall
Cool, CA