Why Worship Means Nothing

Kim Gentes

Mar 7, 2013, 2:47:16 PM3/7/13
to Worship List
Friends..

This article is publishing to my newsletter separately, but I wanted to post it here as well, because I have felt it in my own experience and thought it was something that might be important to have some honest discussion about in this forum too....

Why Worship Means Nothing
a brief look at how the last few decades has come with a reformation of the definition of the term "worship"...
with the popular worship movement of the last 30 years, we have co-opted the "worship" term for almost everything and anything to which that movement was associated. I have done it, others have done, we've all done it.
But we were wrong...

http://bit.ly/14ojrSl

I know there are a lot of perspectives to come from with this, so please read the article and comment, as I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Kim Gentes